2016-2017 WOLVES ATHLETICS
WINTER PRACTICES HAVE STARTED!!!
ALL FORMS MUST BE TURNED IN BY THE FIRST PRACTICE
(SIX FORMS -- Physical, Parental Consent, Steroid Agreement, Concussion Info, Sudden Cardiac Info, and Wolves Code of Conduct)
BASKETBALL & SOCCER PRACTICES ARE EVERY DAY. CHECK THE MAIN OFFICE WINDOW FOR WEEKLY SCHEDULES.
Talk to the coaches for more information
SPRING SPORTS STRENGTH & CONDITIONING BEGINS NOV. 2!
JOIN THE WOLFPACK!
ALL ACADEMY and SOTA STUDENTS ARE WELCOME.
1. Student-athletes must turn in the Participation Packet by his or her first practice. The Participation Packet includes the Physical Form, Consent Form, Steroid Form, Concussion Info Form, Sudden Cardiac Arrest Info Sheet, and Wolves Code of Conduct. In addition, SOTA students need to turn in a Multi-School Related Consent Form. If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Director Brendan McCarthy here.
2. Student-athletes need at least a 2.0 semester grade or higher in any report period during an athletic season. Additionally, there is a 20 credit per semester requirement. Any student with a GPA above a 1.5 and less than 3 absences in every class can apply for a one-time only probationary period, but the approval is contingent on parent, principal, and AD support.
3. Student-athletes should sign up in the Wolfpack Binder, placed in the main office and library front desks, or email the AD if you have any questions.
4. Student-athletes must agree to any expectations and guidelines set out by the Wolves Athletics Code of Conduct throughout the season.
5. All students who have transferred into Academy (or SOTA) during the past 12 months must fill out the proper athletic transfer paperwork and be approved by the AAA Athletic Commissioner before any competition. This process takes an average of 2-3 weeks so please don't delay if these conditions apply to your student!
LET'S GO WOLVES!!!
ACADEMY WOLVES PLAYERS OF THE YEAR
2016 - Scholar-Athlete of the Year: Yilin L., Freshmen of the Year: Max B.B., Monica L., Keanna V.; Sophomores of the Year: Diane M. and Casey V.; Juniors of the Year: Greg H. and Mary Kathryn M.; Manager of the Year: Jade F.; Most Improved Players: Justin D.C. and Jadamonet M.; Wolfpack Defenders of the Year: Ido B. and Ayla M.; Wolfpack Fire Awards: Elysia W. and Brandon W.; Wolfpack Hustler of the Year: Dante M.; Wolfpack Spirit Award: Wes Y.
2015 - Scholar-Athlete of the Year: Tammy N., Freshmen of the Year: Melissa L. and Diane M.; Sophomores of the Year: Greg H. and Cheyenne W.; Juniors of the Year: Ayla M. and Ricky O.; Wolfpack Hustler of the Year: Glenn Q.; and Wolfpack Spirit Award: William G.